Reservations

All reservations and cancellations must be confirmed from Sabba Travel Maldives in writing by email, fax or letter. The travel agency will not take any responsibility for unacknowledged reservations

Dedicated E-mail for Sabba travel maldives : reservation@sabbatravels.com Fax : ‎00960 791 9828

To ensure proper delivery of services to the clients, all reservation details must be clearly marked on all rooming lists/requests/accommodation vouchers.

For all reservations the arriving guest should produce a voucher to the travel agency. Should there be a difference in the voucher produced and the reservation made, necessary action should be taken by the travel agency and the BUYER to resolve the difference on arrival of the guests and before departure.

The travel agency shall invoice the BUYER on the basis of the services mentioned in the voucher.

The travel agency will make its best endeavors to hold rooms within the property, and reserves the right to use another property of the same if not higher category within the group in the very unlikely situation of an overbooking.

Cancellation & No-show Policy:

Winter

To cancel a confirmed reservation should be 28 days before the arrival. No Shows and Early Departure will be charged 100% of the total stay Cancellations received after 28 days will be charged 25% of the total stay Cancellations received after 21 days will be charged 50% of the total stay Cancellations received after 14 days will be charged 75% of the total stay Cancellations received after 07 days will be charged 100% of the total stay

Summer

To cancel a confirmed reservation should be 21 days before the arrival. No Shows and Early Departure will be charged 100% of the total stay Cancellations received after 21 days will be charged 25% of the total stay Cancellations received after 14 days will be charged 50% of the total stay Cancellations received after 07 days will be charged 75% of the total stay Cancellations received after 03 days will be charged 100% of the total stay