The Sun Siyam Iru Fushi unfolds over 52 acres of natural perfection, a world away from the everyday, yet just a 45-minute awe-inspiring seaplane ride from the capital, Malé. Warm crystal-clear waters wait to embrace you. Soft sands call you to kick off your shoes.
Iru Fushi is located in the northernmost reaches of the Maldivian archipelago, at the heart of Noonu Atoll. Noonu is a community of islands, each with its own distinct allure – a hidden cove here, a lush grove of palm trees there, a lagoon seemingly made just for you. Still others are dotted with villages where traditional ways of life are still proudly preserved, waiting to enchant.
We know that you will be eager to start your holiday from the moment you arrive at Malé, which is why we make the journey as smooth as the waters of our lagoon. While waiting for your seaplane, enjoy a refreshing welcome drink at our private seaplane lounge. Then, once your breathtakingly scenic flight comes to an end and you glide gently toward our arrival jetty, you will see your island host waiting with a smile to take you to your own private haven in our little piece of paradise.
- Infants: 0-1 years old
- Children: 2 -11 years old
- Adults: 12 years and older
**Complimentary accommodation is offered to all children, sharing parents villa.
The number of children allowed in each villa may vary, please check the villa maximum occupancy at the time of booking.
Chidren will dine free at the Iru Restaurant buffet or kids menu when accompanied by a paying adult.
Children will receive a 75% discount off all normal a la carte menu items (excluding children’s menu). Beverages are excluded.
- A combination of the Domestic Flight to a nearby island (Ifuru island) and Speedboat transfer from this island to the resort can be arranged depending on the availability and schedule on the rate below. The average travel time is about 90-120 minutes. Rates are quoted for round trip transfers.
- Both seaplane and domestic flights are complimentary for infants (0-1.99 years)
- Please note that guests must advise arrival and departure flight details at least 72 hours prior to arrival. Transfers will be automatically booked with accommodation and is a compulsory supplement.
- .The resort must receive full flight details at least 7 days prior to the arrival in order to guarantee the seaplane seats. Failure to do so may result in additional waiting time in the resort Lounge or overnight in Malé at the clients additional cost.
- All guests have access to the Lounge located at the Seaplane Terminal on arrival. Every effort will be made to transfer the guest to the resort within 2 hrs of arriving at the Lounge.
- At the time of writing this contract, airport transfer via seaplane is available during daylight hours only. Any change to this will be communicated along with any change to conditions
- Seaplane checked luggage cannot be more than 20 kg. Seaplane carry-on luggage cannot be more than 5 kg. Fees apply at the seaplane terminal for additional luggage weight. Any excess baggage is chargeable and will have to be paid directly to the seaplane airline at USD 5 per 1 KG and to the domestic transfer airline at USD 0.75 per 1 KG.
- For last minute bookings and arrival received within 48 hours, please note that there may be a delay and long waiting hours in confirming the flight timings due to the arrangement that has to be made with a third party provider.
- Transfer is by seaplane and conducted only during daylight hours (approximately 0600 to 1600hrs). Guests arriving into Male' International airport after 1500hrs (latest reporting time for seaplane check-in is 1530hrs) or departing with flights before 0900hrs will need to stay overnight in Male' city or airport hotel. Transfer will be provided the next morning with the first available flight. Due to extreme weather conditions, transfer may not always be available at a designated time and the resort is not liable for any compensation arising from such delays.
- Half Board, Full Board and All Inclusive meal options are available at the resort.
- For Half Board and Full Board meal options, guests will be eligible for meals at Iru Restaurant. If guests prefer dining at another Restaurant, food credit of USD65 will be provided per person excluding drinks.
For All Inclusive meal option
- Breakfast will be served at Iru Restaurant
- Lunch can be enjoyed at Fluid, Reflection, Bamboo, Islanders Grill & Trio Restaurants
- Dinner can be enjoyed at Iru, Flavours, Trio, Islanders Grill, Bamboo & Taste of India Restaurants
- Accepted card types: American Express, Visa, MasterCard
- All quoted rates are excluding applicable taxes and service changes.
- GST - 12%
- Service charge - 11.20%
- Green tax - USD6/- per person per day